SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee, is committed to ensuring that your
Information you provide to us, and how we safeguard the privacy of such information.
- We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website
and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information
we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information,
and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
- The only information this website collects is the information you enter into one
of our order, sign up or contact forms. By entering details into these forms you
are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions (available upon request) and allowing SASC,
the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee, and its partners to use that information
to the level that UK law allows. All users of this site must agree to our Terms
- You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products
Disclosure of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether
your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail
- SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee, complies with the Data Protection
laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised
access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility
to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant
products and services related to your enquiry or order.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to
you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on
occasion your details may be shared by SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee,
with our approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce
- If you do not wish to receive this information from SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards
Committee, or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted
through the Website please send an email to us at
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal
right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards
Committee, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications
received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and
Links to Other Sites
- If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will
not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s
own privacy statement.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information
contained in other websites.
- By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information
as stated above.
- We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
may place notices on other pages of the website to draw your attention to any change.
Continued use of the Website will signify that you agree to any such changes.
The SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee, website validates as strict XHTML
and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority
regarding standards and compliance for websites.